Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this detail?
Amazing detail from the If I Stay trailer!
I know that the characters are fictional.
But the emotional damage they cause is real.
My taste in music ranges from “you need to listen to this” to “I know, please don’t judge me.”
i was waiting on the pizza delivery guy to call me to say my pizza is here and when my phone rang i accidentally answered with “pizza?” instead of hello and he replied “yes this is pizza”
April Book Haul (so far!) there’s another 14 on the way :)
- You don’t
April Book Photo Challenge Day 21: mystery
more like, what the HELL is going on. but i love this book and this series so much.
“Is it push or pull” I panic to myself as the doors come closer
there are approximately 1,013,913 words in the english language but i could never string any of them together to explain how much i want to hit you with a chair.
me: *accidentally reads for 6 hours straight*
Book Photo Challenge